1. This blog/site is intended to help people that live in and near Ann Arbor to find jobs, job fairs, events, and articles about job hunting. However sometimes jobs are posted that are not near Ann Arbor but their headquarters are in Ann Arbor. So you might find the occasional job post that is not near Ann Arbor.
2. If you send a comment – it will be moderated. I will not post spam messages I get and unless your comment is related to the post on that page, it will not be approved. I don’t mind allowing comments from places other than Ann Arbor and surrounding areas – but it is my choice for the approval.
3. I love to hear from people that they found a job, found the blog/site helpful or suggestions on topics/links etc. However I reserve the right to not use the suggestions.
4. I do not make money from this site unless it is otherwise noted – ads and endorsements if they are paid will be noted properly. All other links, comments, mentions are of my own free will, not as a paid endorsement.
5. While I try to keep-up the links – sometimes the sites I link to change their links and there is a broken link – please let me know about any broken links so I can fix them. You can simply put a note in the comments of that page and give me a description and I will try my best to fix the link.
6. All posts other than job posts are copyright protected and belong to Kim Kachadoorian aka Geeky Marketer.
The following will be posted on all job postings after 11/6/10
Disclaimer – all job(s) listed above are copied from either an email or a website and pasted into the blog. Grammatical and spelling errors are kept as originally posted. Some formatting changes have been made from the original post to fit the posting template (such as how to apply for the job). The poster of the position on the blog assumes that the jobs and company are legitimate, however the job seeker should do their due diligence to verify more information about the company and the job before applying. The poster of the position makes effort to try to post only current jobs – but there may be times where the job “vaporizes” overnight. Highly suggest if you see a job you want – apply ASAP do not delay. This blog is meant to be a resource, not perfection!
The following will be posted on all events after 11/6/10
Disclaimer – all events listed on this blog are with the intent of sharing a possible event for networking, education or just for fun with likeminded individuals. The poster of the event does not guarantee the event will be a wonderful event or helpful, the person planning to attend should do their due diligence to verify if this event will possibly meet their needs. Some events are new events so it may be hard to know if they are of value.